Narrate is seeking a full-time Intern Architect to work collaboratively in a team environment, performing design and technical production of documents in Revit through all phases of our projects and assisting with administration of the construction phase.
– Utilizing Revit, prepare and modify architectural documents at the direction of the Project Architect and/or Project Manager, ensuring alignment with design intent and firm standards.
– Develop and maintain effective relationships with clients, consultants, and internal project team.
– Develop solutions to technical and design problems for project team review.
– Prepare 2D and 3D design materials and participate in presentation for client review.
– Perform product research; assists project team with material selection and system research.
– Coordinate with consultant team.
– Assist team in the construction administration phase.
– Fosters a commitment to design excellence and client service.
– Proficiency in Design, Problem Solving, Sustainable Design and emerging computer technologies including Revit and AutoCAD.
– Proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
– Experience with Photoshop and Sketch Up.
– Basic knowledge of architectural building systems.
– Good verbal and written communication skills.
– Ability to effectively meet deadlines.
– Ability to work in a team environment.
– Bachelor/Master of Architect Degree from an accredited institution.
– We are looking for recent graduates as well as those with up to 5 years of experience.
– 401k match up to 4%.
– Employee Health, Vision, Dental, and Term Life Insurance paid by employer.
– Three weeks paid time off per year.
Interested applicants should provide a resume and portfolio.
Intern Architect Online Application
Mail: Shane Aaron, AIA
2 West 6th Street, Suite 100
Tulsa, OK 74119